Crystal Quest Big Blue Iron, Manganese, and Hydrogen Sulfide Whole House Water FiltersCQE-WH-20033A
Water Travels Through These Multiple Stages of Filtration
Iron Filter Cartridge
- Water flows through an iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide-reducing water filter cartridge. In addition, we add ERA® 6500 & 9500 to prevent bacteria growth.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
Which cartridges come in my system?
|Carbon Block Cartridge||No||No||Yes|
When considering the use of a compact whole house with an Iron Filter, the suggested service flow rate should be reduced to 2 gallons per minute or more for best filtering performance.
|Iron Filter Cartridge (4-5/8“x20")||CQE-RC-04077|
|SMART Plus Filter Cartridge (4-5/8”x20”)||CQE-RC-04030|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (4-5/8”x20")||CQE-RC-04036|