Crystal Quest Compact Fluoride Whole House Water FiltersCQE-WH-20018A
Crystal Quest Compact Fluoride Whole House Water Filters
Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
Fluoride Removal Water Filter Cartridge
- Water flows through a fluoride reducing mineral cartridge containing our Eagle Activated Charcoal Fluoride Removal Media specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead, and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has a uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Also effectively removes lead and arsenic. In addition, we add our media, ERA® 6500 & 9500 to prevent bacteria growth.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
Which cartridges come in my system?
|Fluoride Removal Filter||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge||No||No||Yes|
When considering the use of a compact whole house with a Fluoride Removal Filter, the suggested service flow rate should be reduced to 2 gallons per minute or more for best filtering performance.
- Recommended Flow Rate: 3-6 GPM
- Cartridge dimensions: 5" x 10"
- Requires no electricity & no backwashing
- Easy install, use and change cartridge