Crystal Quest Fluoride Removal Refrigerator / In-line Water Filter SystemCQE-RF-00704
Crystal Quest Fluoride Removal Refrigerator / In-line Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® Fluoride Removal Refrigerator / In-line Water Filter System is designed for use on refrigerators with ice-makers and/or water through the door. It may be used with water fountains, water coolers, commercial coffee makers and ice machines as well. High-pressure quick-connect fittings can be used on either 1/4" o.d. copper or plastic tubing. Can be manufactured with 3/8" which would require additional conversion package to be ordered.
- Water flows through a FLUORIDE REMOVAL cartridge containing Fluoride Charcoal Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) , unless Aluminum Oxide is requested. This media is specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Capacity: 4500 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons).* As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.*
- Capacity: 4500 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons) .* As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.*
- Also effectively removes lead and arsenic.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 14.25
- Weight: 5 lbs.
* This Fluoride System and Media will accommodate for fluoride removal on municipal water that consists of inorganic fluoride. If fluoride is organic or from natural water sources such as a well please speak with a Crystal Quest® Associate for system recommendation.