Crystal Quest Slimline Arsenic Whole House Water FiltersCQE-WH-20012A
Crystal Quest Slimline Arsenic Whole House Water Filters
Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
Arsenic Removal Filter Cartridge
- Water flows through an Arsenic reducing water filter cartridge.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
Which cartridges come in my system?
|Arsenic Removal Filter||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Carbon Block Cartridge||No||No||Yes|
When considering the use of a compact whole house with an Arsenic Removal Filter, the suggested service flow rate should be reduced to 2 gallons per minute or more for best filtering performance.
- Recommended Flow Rate: 3-6 Gallons Per Minute
- Cartridge Dimensions: 2.5" x 20"
- Requires no electricity & no backwashing
- Easy install, use and change cartridge.