PROPUR® Dual Countertop w/ ProMax™ Filter Technology PM-3002PMC-3002
PROPUR® Dual Countertop w/ ProMax™ Filter Technology PM-3002
New Propur® PMC-3002 Dual Stage Countertop Water Filtration System
Stage 1 includes a 5-Micron pleated pre-sediment filter which helps protect your new Propur® filtration system from sediments commonly found in aging water supply pipes. Reduces damaging effects of sediment such as dirt, sand, debris, and rust. Ideal for use with most city or well water.
Stage 2 includes ProMax™ “all-in-one” filter technology. Helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS, and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42, 53 & P231 standards. See ProMax™ Lab Report for details.
Designed to fit most standard faucets with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools. Enjoy Propurified® water by turning on your faucet and the diverter valve.
- Dual-stage design
- Premium quality housing and fittings
- Full 3/8" PVC tubing
- 5-micron pre-sediment and ProMax™ “all-in-one” water filter elements
- Optional adapter available for other faucet types
- ABS plastic housing - BPA & BPS free
- No electricity required
- Easy to replace filter elements
- Includes diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Overall size is 11” x 4.75" x 12.5"
- Replacement Filters: PMC-34RF (ProMax) & PSD-1005 (Pre-sediment)
Propur® Dual Stage Countertop System Specifications
- Type of installation: Countertop Maximum
- Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
- ProMax™ Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year
- Replacement filter: PMC34RF
- Replacement 5-Micron filter: PSD-1005