PROPUR® Dual Under Counter System w/ ProMax™ Filter Technology PMC-4002PMC-4002
PROPUR® Dual Under Counter System w/ ProMax™ Filter Technology PMC-4002
New Propur® PMC-4002 Dual Stage Under Counter Water Filtration System
Stage 1 includes a 5-Micron pleated pre-sediment filter which helps protect your new Propur® filtration system from sediments commonly found in aging water supply pipes. Reduces damaging effects of sediment such as dirt, sand, debris and rust. Ideal for use with most city or well water.
Stage 2 includes ProMax™ “all-in-one” filter technology. Helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42, 53 & P231 standards. See ProMax™ Lab Report for details.
Designed to be installed under counter with separate faucet (included).
Enjoy Propurified® water when you want it!
System features include:
- Dual-stage design
- Premium quality housing and fittings
- Mounting bracket, 3/8” quick connect fittings, 6’ pc of 3/8” tubing, wrench and chrome plated lead-free faucet kit included
- 5-micron pre-sediment and ProMax™ “all-in-one” water filter elements
- ABS plastic housing - BPA & BPS free
- No electricity required
- Easy to replace filter elements
- Overall size is 11.25”x 4.75”x 13.25”
- Replacement Filters: PMC-34RF (ProMax) & PSD-1005 (Pre-sediment)
Propur® Under Counter System Specifications
- Type of installation: Under Counter
- Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report ProMax™
- Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year
- Replacement ProMax™ filter: PMC34RF
- Replacement 5-Micron filter: PSD-1005